Setouchi Triennale 2019［Summer］【H】
Traditional Chinese URL:https://setouchi-triennale2019summer-tw.peatix.com
The Setouchi Triennale is a contemporary art festival which is held once every 3 years at venues on the islands of Setouchi Japan.
Official website: https://setouchi-artfest.jp/en/
[Triennale Passport]This is a ticket which allows ticketholders to view the participating artworks (and facilities) during the Setouchi Triennale 2019.
A "3 Season Passport" (¥4,800) good for the entire festival period and separate "Seasonal Limited Passports" (¥4,000) which are good for 1 season, either spring, summer, or autumn, are available.
*Admission is free for guests 15 years of age and under (Excluding some works and facilities/No purchase procedures necessary)
*Youth discount prices available for guests 16 to 18 years old (Requires that an official form of ID be presented; Only available for purchase at the on-site information centers on the date of visit; No purchase procedures via this website necessary)
*Some works and events require additional fees and there are no discounts for admission fees to Chichu Art Museum or Teshima Art Museum for this festival.
- Spring | April 26, 2019 (Fri.) to May 26, 2019 (Sun.)
- Summer | July 19, 2019 (Fri.) to August 25, 2019 (Sun.)
- Autumn | September 28, 2019 (Sat.) to November 4, 2019 (Mon.)
The Summer Seasonal Limited Passport is available for purchase from this webpage.
A "3 Season Pass" which provides admission for all 3 spring, summer, and autumn seasonal periods is available for purchase from this URL.
The Autumn Seasonal Limited Passport from August 26, 2019 (Mon.) from a dedicated webpage.
[Redemption Method]Purchases through Peatix will be issued a Redemption Voucher. During the Setouchi Triennale 2019, go to either the Port of Takamatsu General Information Center, Uno Port Information Center or one of the island information centers and present the ticket purchase screen to staff in order to redeem the actual Artwork Viewing Passports.
Redemption Location List (Will be updated as necessary)
<For guests with a smartphone>
Download the Peatix app.
The ticket required for admission is provided in the app, so please present this ticket when entering the sites.
・iOS users: http://ptix.co/RzBX6A
・Android users: http://ptix.co/ZHKkS8
<For guests who do not have a smartphone or cannot download the app>
Login to Peatix, display the ticket under "My Tickets", then print out the screen and bring the print out with you.
See the following help page for details.
If your ticket does not arrive, you are unsure how to display the ticket, or if you have any other questions or concerns regarding Peatix, please contact Peatix support.
[Inquiries related to the ticketing system (Peatix)]
[Inquiries related to the event]
firstname.lastname@example.org (Setouchi Triennale Planning Committee Office)
- An official form of ID must be displayed to obtain the 16 to 18 year discount (Youth discount). These purchases are only available from the information centers on the day of your visit.
- You can visit each participating artwork (facility) 1 time each during the valid period of your pass.
- Separate admission fees are required for some works, facilities, etc.
- There are no discounts for admission fees to Chichu Art Museum or Teshima Art Museum. In addition, please note that the Chichu Art Museum now requires reservations to be made in advance.
- Viewing reservations cannot be made using the Artwork Viewing Passports.
- The Artwork Viewing Passports do not include expenses required for access to the various venues (ferry fees, etc.).
- No refunds will be issued after purchase.
- イベント詳細情報を更新しました。 Diff#459128 2019-08-02 02:33:03
Add to Calendar
Jul 19 - Aug 25, 2019
[ Fri ] - [ Sun ]
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM JST
[ Fri ] - [ Sun ]
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM JST
- Naoshima, Teshima, Megijima, Ogijima, Shodoshima, Oshima, Inujima, Takamatsu port, Uno Port
The Summer Seasonal Limited Passport Redemption Voucher (Regular) *16-18 year old youth discount price of "¥2,500" available on date of visit at site.Can only be purchased on the day of the visit. *Admission is free for guests 15 years of age and under. ¥4,000
On sale until Aug 25, 2019, 5:30:00 PM
Combini / ATM payment will be closed at the end of Aug 24, 2019.
- Venue Address
- 1-1 Sunport, Takamatsu-city, Kagawa-ken Japan
Want to find more groups and events like this?